TUGAS MANDIRI 3-BAHASA INGGRIS 1 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

NAMA:CHRISTIN
JURUSAN:TEKNIK INDUSTRI S-1
KELAS:MALAM

Jawab:
1.(+)when I arrived at the cinema,the         film had started.
    (-)when I arrived at the cinema,the         film had not started

2.(+)she had lived in china before she         went to thailand.
    (-)she had not lived in china before         she went to thailand

3.(+)after they had eaten the                        shellfish,they began to fell sick
    (-)after they had not eaten the                  shellfish,they began to fell sick

4.(+)if you had listened to me,you               would have got the job
    (-)if you had not listened to me,you         would have got the job

5.(+)julie didn't arrive until after I                  had left
    (-)julie didn't arrive until after I                 had not left

6.+) While Ellen was reading, Tim                watched television
    (-) While Ellen was not reading,               Tim did not watch television

7. (+) Thomas was working, and i                  worked either
    (-) Thomas was not working, and i            did not work either

8. (+) The salesman were helping the customer when the thief came into the store
    (-) The salesman were not helping the customer when the thief came into the store

9. (+) Last night at 6 PM, I was eating dinner
    (-) Last night at 6 PM, I was not eating dinner

10. (+) Yesterday at this time, I was siting at my desk at work
      (-) Yesterday at this time, I was not siting at my desk at work