UTS BAHASA INGGRIS 1 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

NAMA:CHRISTIN
JURUSAN:TEKNIK INDUSTRI S-1
KELAS:MALAM
Jawab:
1.-(+)jhon kicks the ball at goal
     (-)jhon doesn't kicks the ball at                goal
     (?)does jhon kicks the ball at                    goal?
   -(+)mother shopping for vegetables           in the market
     (-)mother doesn't shopping for                vegetables in the market
     (?)does mother shopping for                    vegetables in the market?

2.A.(+)I'm teaching and you listen to               me
        (-)I'm not teaching and you listen             to me
        (?)am I teaching and you listen               to me?
    B.(+)falensius is currently studying            at the indonesian institute of                technology and business
        (-)falensius is not currently                       studying at the indonesian                   institute of technology and                   business
       (?)is falensius currently studying             at the indonesian institute of               technology and business?

3.A.she has gone to the library today
   B.you have eaten thai food before
   C.I have lost my keys,so can you             help me look for them

4.A.andrew reading a book last night
   B.my father washing the car                    yesterday

5.A.had-eaten
   B.seen

6.A.(-)my mother didn't was                            wash motorcycle yesterday
       (?)did my mother was                                wash motorcycle yesterday?
    B.(-)the market didin't close while I             was buying a book
        (?)did the market close while I                  was buying a book?

7.1.while studying at home,the teacher certainly do not forget to always give assignments to increase student's understanding of the material
2.So far, as a student, I enjoy the home study system. In my daily process, I can still communicate with my friends through chat applications.
3.In the learning process at home, teachers have their own way of increasing students' enthusiasm for learning.

8.ITB is one of the State Universities which is rich in scholarships for its students. The scholarships provided are adjusted to the economic abilities of the parents.

9.be a successful person (entrepreneur) or become a teacher.

10.give positive things and carry out obligations as a student.