TUGAS MANDIRI 6- BAHASA INGGRIS 1 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI
NAMA: CHRISTIN
JURUSAN: TEKNIK INDUSTRI S-1
KELAS:MALAM
1.-christin is very good at writing stories.
-Beny and christin should not come early.
-Does christin play the piano professionally?
-Let’s play outdoors.
-There are two bedrooms upstairs.
-You speak English well
-My cat walks slowly.
-Does your three-year-old niece sing beautifully?
2.My name is Christin, I am studying at ITBI Medan and will soon be entering semester 2. I studied at ITBI with an industrial engineering study program. I am very grateful that I can still receive higher education.I currently live in North Sumatra, I work while studying. I chose to study at ITBI because this campus has the option to study online and provides free tuition fees until graduation. Exclusive class is my choice because class schedules are only on Fridays and Saturdays. here the lecturer is also kind and patient, nothing is complicated in the teaching and learning process.